Just when you thought the Bad Kids Day Club couldn't get any bigger or any better, they come in and announce their complete overhaul of one of New York City's hottest venues! You remember their first events: the boozy Sunday brunches held at Libation. How could you forget their last party that took over the rooftop of The Attic? Well this time, Bad Kids from all over will consume Stage 48 and it will dominate all the others with what they have in store. We, here at Daily Beat, are throwing a surprise your way, as well!
We are SO excited and SO proud to announce that after many months of working closely with Bad Kids Collective, Daily Beat will finally be launching our own exclusive line of apparel (#DBXBK) (Designed by our Director of Brand Devlopment, Sydney Jow)! Of course our merch can be rocked at your favorite show or event, but they have also been specifically designed to be integrated into more street-friendly and chic looks as well. So don’t be shy, rep Daily Beat anytime and anywhere!
We will be debuting the first 2 pieces (a women’s crop top and a men’s tee) alongside the BKC’s 2015 Spring/Summer Collection at the Bad Kids Day Club Event!
What better way to celebrate such an amazing release than with hype-heavy performers like Elephante and The Disco Fries? Not to mention the infamous Dream Lab Robots, The Team Kitty Koalition, and members from Scratch Academy (that’s right, one-on-one mixing lessons anyone?) will be partying with us all DAY long!
Insane performances, interactive activities, drinks and food, a new SS’15 line?! What's not to love? So enter above and come party with the Bad Kids Collective and Daily Beat crew! Show us how you get BAD at the #BADDAYCLUB event!
- Event Name: #BADdayclub
- Date: Saturday, February 21st
- Doors: 4pm - 10pm
- VIP Open Bar & Food: From 4pm - 6pm including a 2 hour open bar and lots of pizza!!
- Location: Stage 48
- Age: 21+
- Co-Headliners: Elephante & The Disco Fries
- Supporting Talent: Aylen, Liquid Toddy, Jess Marquis
- Entertainment: Robots, dancers, interactive performances, SWAG, confetti and much more ...
- Apparel: Bad Kids 2015 Spring / Summer Collection and exclusive Daily Beat apparel launch, for sale on-site
- Ticketing: Will Call only - all names will be put on our list once a ticket is purchased, will need a valid photo ID to be admitted
- Dress Code: Rave, day club, Bad Kids apparel, costume, bathing suits, etc.
- OFFICIAL AFTERPARTY: Oliver Heldens at Pacha NYC