Say what now? Yes, you've read correctly. This year's EDC Las Vegas is going to offer Headliners the chance to register to vote if they haven't done so already! Because if there's one thing ravers love more than raving, it's voting for Bernie Sanders (ahem). All you would have to do is head over to the Carnival Square and visit the Headcount booth to get your registration in! It's as simple as that. Check out the many more things you can do while visiting Carnival Square:
1. Free High-Speed Wi-Fi & Phone Charging – Can’t wait to upload your Instagram photo? Head to Carnival Square to access quick, complimentary Wi-Fi for the first time at EDC while powering up your devices.
2. Chill Zone – Cool off indoors in the Orange Garage, complete with bean bags, furniture, and comfortable seating. Don’t forget to add your biggest hopes to the EDC Dream Wall in the Chill Zone.
3. Carnival Games – Test your luck and your aim with 11 brand new, free carnival games, including classics like Ring-A-Duck, Water Race, Balloon Popper and Beer Bottle Bust. Win three or more times to trade in standard prizes for a deluxe prize, including EDC merchandise!
4. Center Ring Stage – EDC’s eccentric costumed characters will entertain crowds throughout the night performing on the 360-degree catwalk, encircled by a full bar. Headliners will also have the chance to show off their creative EDC fashion during scheduled costume contests, with performer photo opportunities to follow.
5. Consciousness Group – This sober team of Headliners hold regular meetings throughout each night of the festival, providing fans with a supportive sanctuary.
6. Giant Live Stream Video – Sit back and tune in to the most exciting performances of each night on giant four-sided LED screens at the Catwalk Bar.
7. Way Finding Kiosk – Plan your night and stay informed at the Kiosk where festival maps, set times, and social media feeds will continually update over the weekend.
8. General Store – For any fan’s every need, the General Store is well-stocked with items like candy, gum, LED accessories, and survival essentials like band-aids, sunscreen, chapstick and over-the-counter medicines.
9. Lost and Found – Lose your phone, keys or friends? Make your way to the Lost and Found booth in Carnival Square (one of many stationed around the festival).
10. Festival Information Booth – Navigating the Speedway can be challenging; EDC’s Info Booth staff is there to answer questions and provide directions.
Only a couple of more weeks remain until we are back under the electric sky! A limited number of VIP and shuttle passes for EDC Las Vegas 2016 are still available here. For the most updated details regarding EDC Las Vegas, please visit LasVegas.ElectricDaisyCarnival.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.