Two Sundays ago I had the pleasure of experiencing the magical journey that is Live For Live Music's "When In Robe" spa party at Body Brooklyn for the first time. While I previously heard many stories about the sheer awesomeness of the party, I went into the experience blind, and followed my friends like Alice in her journey to Wonderland to see what the whole fuss was about.
1. If you don't have a robe or flip flops, they will simply provide you them; however, people come swagged out with their own.
2. One has to ask them the simple question, "Spa party or music heaven?"
3. Fact: Blow up toys make a party that much better.
4. It's true, hoopers turn down for nothing.
5. I quickly learned thou shalt not go thirsty when The Beer Priest is around.
Via Owl Eyes On You
6. DJ Subset & friends came to play harder than a game of Super Smash Bros.
7. It's not a party if the Bass Bunnies aren't there.
8. You can compete in the Ratchet Olympics.
9. And then you can relax and ponder right by the beautiful fireplace.
10. But first, lets take a selfie.
PS Shout out to all the photographers who came out the other night. We'll be covering the next spa party again this weekend featuring Nick Hook, Subset, and Plastic Plates, and you can buy tickets, HERE).