David Homyk is a singer/songwriter who has been in shows such as "The Bacherlorette". Since then he has been working hard on his upcoming projects. I recently had the chance to send David a few questions to answer both of our questions and fan questions.
1. What got you into singing/songwriting?
" The choice was the culmination of being inspired by so many artist
before me; Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl
Jam... too many to accredit."
2. As an artist, who would you most likely want to work with in the studio?
"Well David Foster for political reasons, Hayley Williams for artistic reasons."
3. What would you describe your music as?
"A mellifluous effusion of pop-rock explosivity packed into a 5 paragraph essay."
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. If you were to touch a genre of music that you are not familiar with but would like to work on what would it be?
"Synth-Poppy Rap Rock a la T. Mills"
6. Any new music coming out soon?
"I'm in the studio right now recording and producing the new album, and
producing some music videos for a few of the featured songs."
7. Are you Single and If so describe your perfect woman?
"Yes. and Wisdom will tell you There's no perfect woman. A guy has to mature into this revelation."
8. If you were to have a relationship with a celebrity who would it be?
"Whoever knows how to skip carpet events and spend a quiet evening with her man."
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
"Meat. I was vegetarian for 3 years then went off the wagon with meat and recently recommitted. This time I think a more balanced approach would be to make concessions for special occasions."
"Everything in Moderation, including moderation"- Oscar Wilde
10. Do you have any social media so your fans can get a hold of you and
check out your music?