Alright boys and girls, listen up! Class is in session. Today we’re gonna examine a new track. Back for his second single of the year, the sunshine-loving Californian Cyran releases the outstanding track “I’m A Winner" on Circus Records. Taking the sun and the west coast vibe with the deep 808 bass and the heavy trap horns faint in the background, he whips it into overdrive and comes in hard with an ear shattering drop. I gotta tell ya, this guy is unmistakable in his sound.
Cyran made his Circus debut with the unforgettable Work EP which included beautiful “Just Like You,” before marking his ground with “Bass Machine,” which, in my opinion, is without a doubt one of the most forward thinking tracks on Circus Three. Now, Cyran’s been back in the studio perfecting his new (slightly more dance-floor targeted) sounds just in time for this Summer’s festival seasons. Having previously completed remixes for Flux Pavilion & Dr Meaker alike, there’s no telling whats up next on this guys radar. And come on, with a title like “I’m A Winner,” he’s clearly got the right attitude!
That's not all folks! To compliment his release, Cyran has made a playlist of 10 'Winning Tracks' with some personal notes by the man himself. These are perfect for the family BBQ, a road trip, pool party, whatever it is this summer may bring your way.
1. Nelly - Heart Of A Champion
2. DJ Khaled "All I Do Is Win" feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg
3. Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever
4. Enter Shikari - Sorry You're Not A Winner [this one is ironic, but also one of my favorite]
5. Birdman - Pop Bottles ft. Lil Wayne
6. Kool & The Gang - Celebration
7. Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire
9. Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning [I open my live shows with this song sometimes]
10. Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)
Connect with Cyran on Facebook & follow his SoundCloud.
Don't forget to do your homework on Circus Records. Check out their Facebook & SoundCloud
Alright, class dismissed.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.