Are you ready? Can you feel it? It’s almost here. Elements Music & Arts Festival presented by BangOn!NYC is only a couple of days away and we’re chomping at the bit to get out there. Complete with music, food, and live art, this festival has something for everyone. So grab your tickets, friends, some sunscreen, and get ready to rock it out by the water in their beautiful new home in Hunts Point, Bronx, NY as we have a wide variety of artists and activities that are sure to make it an unforgettable weekend. Here are our picks of who (and what) not to miss this weekend:
- Damian Lazarus – Euro house and techno legend is taking a break from his regular appearances in Ibiza this summer to bring a little of that euro flare to NYC. Save on the air fare to Spain as he brings the sounds of Ibiza’s night life to us on Saturday @ 8:30 on the AIR STAGE.
- Brodinski – Hailing from Paris, France this Bromance Records label head isn’t stateside very often. It would be a mistake to miss this one – Sunday @ 10:00 on the FIRE STAGE.
- Zeds Dead – Canadian label bosses repping their new label Deadbeats come to NYC to finish out Elements with a serious bang – Sunday @ 10:30 on the EARTH STAGE.
- Barclay Crenshaw – This is the new moniker of Daddy Dirtybird, Claude Von Stroke. Be sure to catch his new sounds on Sunday @ 6:45 on the EARTH STAGE.
- Ekali – If you were at Webster Hall’s closing party with Skrillex this past Saturday, then you know what we’re talking about. If not, we suggest you head to the EARTH STAGE @ 8:3o on Saturday. (P.S Check out his ‘Awakening’ Mix below!)
- Alex English b2b Hiyawatha – Webster Hall may be closed but you can still catch the Girls & Boys residents tearing up the EARTH STAGE @ 2pm on Saturday. Get there early!
- Thunderdome – Get ready to battle your friends in this epic arena. Daily from 3pm – 8pm, be apart of the action near the 5TH ELEMENT STAGE.
- Roller Disco – Put on your disco pants, strap on a pair of (provided) skates and let’s get funky! This was one of the highlights of Elements Lakewood. Even if you can’t skate, there will be some positively groovy tunes – don’t miss the fun!
- Big kid Carnival Games led by Rawb Lane – Champagne bottle ring toss, Spraypaint Can Knock down and anything else that comes in Rawb’s wagon o’ fun! Stop by on your way to the AIR STAGE.
- Health & Wellness – Want to take away more from this festival than a wicked hangover? Check out the wellness schedule to find out when you can learn from some provided workshops, like comedy improv or even get a massage!
Eats & Treats
- Bareburger – When Thrillist features you, you know you’ve made it. Bareburger has been known around NYC for their organic ingredients, but they took it a step further and worked with Impossible Food for their first 100% beefless burger! Vegans rejoice!
- Lukes Lobster – Doesn’t partying in the open air, right on the water make you crave some seafood?! Get your fix with a juicy lobster, crab, or shrimp roll from Lukes Lobster.
- Los Viajeros – Ahhh festival street food at its finest. This latin fusion food truck serves up a saucy menu with a unique combination of flavors in their tacos, burritos & quesadillas.
- Fire-breathing steel dragon – Want to feel like you’re part of Game of Thrones? Always dreamt of being Daenerys Targaryen? Check out this 30′ long behemoth near the FIRE STAGE!
ELEMENTS NYC MUSIC & ART FESTIVAL
1108 Oak Point Avenue, Hunts Point, Bronx, NY 10474
August 12 & 13 2017 | 18+