With only a couple of weeks until the highly anticipated and inaugural Lost Lands Festival, curated by bass God Excision, we’re gearing up for one of the best festivals of the year – dare we say ever? The stacked line up clearly indicates a bass head’s paradise, featuring the biggest names in the game! Excision himself will be playing 4 sets throughout the weekend including one rare reunion set with Destroid (Excision, Downlink, KJ Sawka) and a b2b with Datsik. Besides the filthiest bass music from the past 65 million years, you can expect:
– 500,000 watts of bass – you read that right! The festival even paid to put the surrounding neighbors up in hotels so they don’t complain about the sound!
– Stage production – 3 days of The Prehistoric Paradox (Excision’s Paradox stage like you have never seen before!)
– Immersive environment – please don’t feed the dinosaurs
– Music workshops led by ill.Gates and KJ Sawka
– Shopping – merchants and local food vendors for all your needs
Lost Lands Festival kicks off September 29 – October 1st in Thornville, Ohio.
Tickets are now over 90% sold out so DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS!
GA 3-day Pass – $179
VIP 3-day Pass – $279