Nothing compares to summertime, am I right?! The lazy days building treehouses or hanging out and the lake can’t be beaten except maybe by those sultry summer nights. We want you to get the most out of this summer by attending Elements Festival at Lakewood! It’s right around the corner and we’ve got five reasons you should attend!
1. Well first off, it’s a REAL summer camp! This festival is situated in a real summer camp in Northern Pennsylvania so it’s equipped with all the amenities you would expect including a gym, cafeteria, sleeping quarters and even bathrooms. You don’t have to rough it at Elements!
2. Daytime activities are abundant! While Elements is an amazing music festival, what really makes it stand out are all the other activities including the roller skating rink, the rock climbing wall and the fun team building activities put on by their fun time camp counselors. Don’t forget to check out the crystal clear lake. Lakewood is the perfect location to soak in the summer while reading a book or lounging with friends. Go for a swim or have some fun in the paddle boats!
3. The attention to detail. The location for this festival can’t be beaten and the Element’s team knows just how to accentuate the stages with just the right touch. A sprouting vine here, a dash of fire over there showcasing all the ‘Elements’ in what feels like their natural habitat. Big ups to the art director who has expertly executed interactive pieces you can’t help but engage with. The curators really ‘get it’ and present a landscape where you can explore and discover exactly what you are looking for.
4. Oh yes…let’s not forget the music! The BangOn!NYC team went all out for this one. Leading the pack is our favorite dance master Claude Vonstroke and his crew of Dirty Birds. REZZ will be gracing the stage as well as Jai Wolf, Shpongle and Troyboi. The lineup is jam-packed with the finest from house acts like Chris Lake to the weirdest bass vibes from Minnesota. No genre was left behind!
5. Finally, let’s be real, at the end of the day its all about the people. Festivals happen all over the country and what makes Elements Lakewood truly the festival of choice is the incredible people that make the experience special. Grab your best friends and take them on an adventure. I promise you won’t regret your time at Elements!
So what on earth, wind, fire, rain are you waiting for?! Get your tickets here.